All successful projects start with a professional fashion design brief. With a precise and detailed design brief, I can create a collection that will meet all the requirements and expectations of my client.
Check out my consultancy services, If you need help creating a fashion design brief.
Consultancy: Fashion Design Brief
CONTENT FASHION DESIGN BRIEF
A design brief should at least describe the following points:
– A description of the end-consumer.
– The price positioning.
– Casual wear, sportswear etc.
– Menswear and/or women’s wear.
– The intended fashion look/style.
– The season (e.g. Spring 2020)
– The in-store presentation
– The number of required designs
– The number of required tech-packs
– The delivery date
– A list of aspirational brands
– Inspiration photos